We believe in working hard, but smart. We believe in being strong but mobile. Lastly, we believe in looking good but not at the expense of being healthy. Our S.M.A.R.T philosophy, short for Systemized Movement And Recovery Techniques, teaches and promotes health from the inside out. A recovery system that builds restores and heals the body through smart movement. A system that increases performance through balanced programming and a system that decreases injury through innovative restorative techniques.
RecoverME Cryotherapy and Body Restoration proudly invites you to take advantage of the industries first “one-stop shop” Certification to move and feel better.
Our S.M.A.R.T (Systemized Movement and Recovery Techniques) program will provide coaches and trainers with the tools to keep their clients staying and paying longer by improving mobility, flexibility and preventing injury.
Working out or “expending energy” is like spending money from your bank account.
Think of your body as that bank account.
What happens if you overspend (over-train) because you neglected to deposit funds into your account? Well, in the banking world you bounce a check and receive a non-sufficient funds charge. In the exercise world, you receive an injury.
The RecoverME Movement and Restoration Certification’s goal is to teach people not to workout smarter but to work-IN smarter.
By utilizing our S.M.A.R.T Protocols, you will essentially be depositing money into your bank/body to lessen the occurrence of injury, empower and educate your clients to help themselves and more importantly allow your clients to train harder, thus giving them the results they desire faster.
Through this 2 Day 16hr hands on course coaches will learn:
- How, why, when, and where should you use joint mobility in your training. Explore the fundamentals of joint mobility and joint preparation training and the essential roles they play in warm-up and injury prevention.
- Teach your clients how to train without pain! Learn how to deal with and help remove restrictions in joint ranges and improve range of motion through the use of self- massage, fascial stretch and bodywork techniques.
- Develop your clients flexibility and greater range of motion through static and dynamic stretching progressions for the upper body, lower body, and spine.
- Understand and create a sound pre-workout joint mobility and joint preparation warm up, as well as develop a post training stretching and self-massage practice.
- Learn how to safely and incrementally train in positions of disadvantage to gain greater stability within your joints. Work on specific exercises and flow drills to aid the lower back, hips, knees and ankles to gain greater range of motion and help relieve joint pain.
Coach’s/Trainers will also:
- Learn our S.M.A.R.T program to improve your client’s quality of life through pain free movement.
- Increase revenue by providing valuable services to existing and potential members and clients.
- Retain clients longer by allowing clients to train smarter and harder without injury.
- Become a sought after coach by differentiating yourself from the competition.
- Learn cutting edge programming that will get your clients the results they deserve faster.
- Become an expert mover yourself by using tried and true techniques to progress your own training programs.
- Learn sales techniques that will attract your ideal client and pay top dollar for your services allowing you to grow your business to new heights.
This is an intro level Certification and we do not expect nor demand that participants have achieved any pre-requisites in flexibility, mobility or strength. This course is designed to provide you with the tools necessary to excel in these areas and is suitable for all levels.